The Lyndon Outing Club’s opening day of the season for lift-served skiing and riding is Sunday, January 31st, from noon-4:00 pm. This will be preceded by FREE sledding from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
LOC Board Member Scott Desjardins spent yesterday grooming the Face, Apple Orchard, and Bunny Hop for our opening day. For those of you who love hunting powder, there are still plenty of stashes to play in. After Sunday’s session, we will assess how the hill holds up and if we still need another coat of snow before we can open for night skiing. So fingers crossed that next week’s storm blesses us with some more coverage. And make sure to check our website or social media to keep up with which days we will be open.
What You Need to Know Before Arriving at the Hill
- We will have lift-served skiing and riding from noon-4pm. (No sledding during skiing and riding hours).
- We have FREE sledding on Sunday mornings from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. (No skiing and riding during sledding hours).
- Masks MUST be worn in public spaces, in the ticket line, at the picnic tables, and in the lift line. Please respect 6 feet of distance between other people.
- Lift tickets to be purchased at the new ticket window under the porch. Tickets are $15 for High School students and Adults, $10 for 8th Grade and Under, and $5 for the use of the Rope Tow Only.
- For more information on ski hill hours of operation and lift ticket pricing, click here.
- Due to COVID-19, the lodge will be closed to the public, except for limited use of the restroom. Please plan accordingly!
- Please boot up at your car and leave your bags in your car!
- We will have picnic tables and heat lamps for warming up. Tables and lamps are only for the use of skiers and riders who have lift tickets. Please limit your time using them so everyone can heat up.
- The kitchen will be open, but with a limited menu—all food orders to be placed at the new ticket window.
- For opening day, we will have a limited amount of Nitrogen Infused Organic Cold Brew Coffee drinks to give out for FREE, thanks to Rise Brewing Co.
- Please read our COVID-19 Operating Procedures and Health and Safety Guidelines before visiting the hill to become familiar with our new rules and procedures.
- We will have LOC stickers and magnets available for sale on-site this season. All other Lyndon Outing Club clothing and merchandise is only available from our store on this website.
- The Lyndon Outing Club has been continuously volunteer-run and operated since 1937 to provide low-cost skiing to the Northeast Kingdom Community. We rely heavily on donations and grants to stay in operation. If you would like to donate to the Lyndon Outing Club, you can do so here.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up to date with all things happening at the LOC.
The Current Conditions of the Hill as of 01/29/21
Lyndon Outing Club Merchandise
LOC Lodge Mug$12.99 – $15.99 Select options
LOC Lodge T-Shirt v.1$20.00 – $25.50 Select options
LOC Lodge T-Shirt v.2$20.00 – $24.50 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Crew Neck Sweatshirt v.1$35.00 – $37.00 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Crew Neck Sweatshirt v.2$35.00 – $37.00 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Cuffed Beanie$19.99 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Mug$12.99 – $15.99 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Pom-Pom Beanie$19.99 Select options
LOC Ski Hill T-Shirt v.1$20.00 – $25.50 Select options
LOC Ski Hill T-Shirt v.2$20.00 – $25.50 Select options
LOC Ski Hill Youth T-shirt v.1$20.00 Select options
LOC Die Cut Sticker$3.00 Add to cart
LOC Round Sticker$3.00 Add to cart
LOC Round Magnet$4.00 Add to cart